Amazing Facts You Do Not Know About Animals – Information About Camel
– Inside the humps of the camels, there is not water but fat. The camel’s humps are not full of water but fat.
– Camels can survive for approximately 10 days without water and food. If a camel does not drink water but eats food, they can survive approximately for 6-8 months.
– Camel’s milk has much more nutrient than cow’s milk.
– Camels can run at up to 65 km/h.
– They can drink 60-150 liter water at a sitting.
– There are dromedary camel (one-humped camel) and Bactrian camel (two-humped camel).