– Snakes live for 4 to 25 years varying according to their species.
-Snakes cannot hear regardless of their species.
– Snakes lay eggs in order for reproduction and can lay up to 20 eggs. They can easily find the places of their eggs by using tongue.
– When hatching out of eggs, baby snakes are approximately 3-15 cm tall. Their weighs are quite low.
– Ophidiophabia is the most common fears in the world. It is estimated that approximately one third of the adults in the world are afraid of snakes. This is considered as evolutionary fear.
– According to the Guinness World Records, the tallest snake caught so far is 7, 67 m tall.
– Snake venom is used in pharmaceutical industry.